Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog post#2 Barbie doll


Barbie doll is one of the things that I personally think symbolizes American culture because Barbie is famous all over the world . 


        



   Barbie doll is the favorite doll that almost all the girls , and even adult women loved in it. She was introduced in America in March 9, 1959.  This date is also used as Barbie' birthday. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.She has beautiful face and model figure, the image almost perfect. Since Barbie birth from now, Barbie almost has through 1 billion clothles.

























 In addition, if a little girl has a Barbie doll, it will be a proud and satisfying of it. Because at that time of the market, Barbie as a toy has been expensive. Especially in China, many girls dream for a Barbie doll.  In my 6 years old , I received my first own Barbie doll from my dear aunt . I could dressing for her, I felt very very happy !  Nowadays, I could not remember where I put them; however, in my memory, she accompanied me to grow, she was my good friend, I would not forget those childhood happy memeries that she brought me.
  
       
   Furthermore, Barbie has been able to stands defeat in the world,
the important reason is Barbie doll not  a simple toy.
This beautiful doll has given the idea of a dream,
she has a lot of role playing, she gave people filled with imagination.
Such a angel, a symblt of freedom, love and dreams.





             As a result, Barbie doll is proud of Americans. After all, she was from United States, and she also popular around the world about fifty years.  Therefore, Barbie doll that is part of
American culture.


8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like your all pictures collection and a lot of information I got from you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the Barbie doll has been a well-known cultural icon for a long time in America. Many generations of children have had Barbies!

    Nice write-up and use of pictures for this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree to it make me remember when my grandmother give me Barbie doll when i was a baby... I use to take care of them and i do love the Barbie. :::))) it is a symbol for baby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job. pictures are very nice.
    and information about Barbie is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Barbie! I remember the time that I had with Barbie when I was in 5 or 6! Every single days, I asked mom that let me buy Barbie. I usually imagined that Americans look alike Barbie and her friends. Thanks for sharing your idea! It makes me to remember my past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures are very good, but you only thing have to do is add link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As other classmates said, we girls are familiar the Barbie Doll since we were child. I know someone still love Barbie Dolls when she got already adult. I understand that Barbie Doll is one of symbol of America. Thank you add posting those cute pictures. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I respect any of habits? also,I like many kind of entertainments. I really like you idea.

    ReplyDelete